Does Video Background support TikTok videos?
The Video Background app has a new feature! Now it supports TikTok video URLs, so you will be able to feature them in your store to catch your customer's eyes.
All you have to do to add your TikTok videos is the following:
1. Go to the app main page and select "Add Social Media Video"
2. Select the page where your store will display the video. You'll be given these options:
To learn more about where you can place your Video Background videos, check this article: Where can I configure a Video Background?
3. Then, you have to select the target element you want to replace with the video using one of the two ways: select the target element using a visual tool (Visual Selection) or a CSS selector (Manual Selection).
You can learn how to obtain an element selector here. If you're struggling with the selector, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Hit the "Save and Continue" button:
5. In the next page, paste the TikTok video link you want to display in your store.
6. And that is all! Don't forget to hit the save button.
If you encounter any issues placing your videos, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com - we'd be happy to position the videos for you!